Anyone know where Jefe is?

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Anyone know where Jefe is?

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      nick

Haven’t heard from him in a few weeks. Anyone know where he is? Back in Iraq already?

-nick

Kurt
      Participant

I have not heard from him in a while either.

And as we know with Jefe, that doesn’t nessesarily mean squat.

If Jefe ever goes feral and it seems like we have lost him. I am going to make a live animal trap with the exterior of a brothel and put some beer and an opener on the inside.

Then we’ll find him.

nick

LMFAO. Yes, you are probably right.

I was kinda hoping he´d join me down here in Bogota for some local mischief…He said he´d try but I haven´t heard from him in a few days. I´m sure he´s fine wherever he is…he always seems to resurface holding a beer in the hand and a latina on the arm.

Kurt, didn´t get a chance to go by there today but I found the phone number and even if I can´t make it over there, I´ll call for you and work out whatever you need.

Anonymous

put potpouri in there and don’t forget to spray alot of cheap lilac perfume. It’s just so the pray doesn’t get wind of this……..

Im just glad that I know you’re hunting. Ill be much more suspicious of cold, fresh, chilled inviting beverages sitting surprisingly unattended in a brothels entry way from here on out.

Anonymous

You will be suspicious, but I know you can’t resist the urge….

I guess that Kurts trap may get quite croweded

ROB
      Keymaster

Where exactly was he last time we heartd from him? I was under the impression he was living the good life down in Sth America somewhere.

nick

Last time I spoke to him he was in Ecuador. That’s where his place is. I haven’t heard from him since the beginning of August. That’s after nearly everyday contact with him.

Jefe
      Participant

Still in Panama although I am leaving for Iraq in a hurry as in this week as soon as I get my bills pre paid and pay my fine off to the Panamanian govt (go figure, hehe).

When I get back to Panama, I plan to move to a worse area of town which has fewer police patrols and less gringos. I never have problems there, but around the gringo infested areas, trouble comes at me every time I walk out hte door minding my own business (yeah, yeah, boo hoo!).

Am going to the National Brewery to ask them for some Panama beer calandars etc. to take over with me for the guys since the pictures will provide proper motivation and perspective to the mission

Expat, sorry I couldnt make it. This whole fine issue got in the way and I cant get the lawyer to appear before Thursday.

I never had a problem in Colombia. The Paramilitaries kept most idiots off the streets.

Will be out of the loop for a while and get in touch when I settle into Iraq again.

next time.

Kurt–sorry, never made it to that place–you want me to send an email or call them?

Anonymous

Don’t sweat it.

I got the guy’s e-mail and it will give me an oportunity to write in really bad Spanish.

You missed out on some good coffee though

Anonymous

jefe, good to see ya back around.

Trouble with the neighborhood expats? You weren’t shooting squirrels again, were ya?

Anonymous

Almost sounds like someone stole your idea, how to trap Jefe.

Anonymous

Good to hear from you Jefe.

nick

^ C’est moi.

Jefe
      Participant

Not ours!

Most expats in Panama are 3 breeds. The first was the former military folks who spent time here and stayed. A good lot of fine people.

The second are pure civilians who are starting to filter in as Costa Rica becomes less attractive due to prices and other incentives. Also good folks with several small businesses such as dive tours etc.

The third are con men and crooks. Want to read about the most infamous, do a keyword search on MARC HARRIS. There are two of the 3rd group within 4 blocks of my apartment. One, is a Marc Harris associate who was not arrested with Marc and is still in business.

THe other, with whom I had my run in is a former cocaine dealer from Miami wiht delusitons of granduer. He recently worked with a company that specialized in fraudulent land sales here in Panama and was selling online pharmeceuticals to the US which of course is illegal and was shut down by Customs.

Being gringo neighbors, he tried to cozy up to me and while receptive at first, it was obvious this guy was a bum looking to buddy up to somebody and get money etc. Told him to fuck off and he still kept trying.

So there I walk down the street and he comes up and says hello and starts walkin with me. I say fuck off, go away, I want nothing to do with you.

And things progressed from there!

Anonymous

Were you a good man and sent him some flowers at the hospital?

Jefe
      Participant

No, but I am off the hook 100%!!!!

Anonymous

did this guy ever get the worse end of the deal. Being prosecuted and doing a little time for fraud and theft while recovering from injuries from Jefe. Bet he didn’t see that one coming when he got out of bed in the morning.

Jefe
      Participant

No prosecution for anything on my friend and only a minor pop to the nose before intervention. Main thing for me is I didnt get locked up as they dont smile upon any violence here and have no record which was my main concern.

Call it a stalmate on just retribution, but call it a victory that I am not listed with a criminal record for doing nothing wrong, which as you know, is not always the case south of the border.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.