American + Poor = LAZY ASS!

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble American + Poor = LAZY ASS!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I don’t understand how anyone that is an American can be anything but Rich or at a minimum not worry about bills at the end of every month. Every time I see some guy complaining that he cant get ahead in the US because of there socio-economic background, skin color, couldn’t afford college, cant save money and this and that….blah, blah, blah…..

I just fell like screaming YOU ARE A LAZY ASS!

Every single person that complains about not being able to get ahead has all of the following, BUT they still claim they don’t have the resources to change there financial situation:

-Car, “If I had an extra 600 a month I could save for my own business”

-TV and cable “, I don’t even have 50 bucks a month to invest”

-Smoke 1 or 2 packs a day, “I can’t afford to buy any business books”

-Drinks alcohol daily, “I can’t even afford one college course”

-Eats out, “I don’t have 100 bucks for that marketing seminar”

-Only works 40 hours a week, “There is no way that I could save 20 grand”

My favorites are the “I didn’t go to college” and “I don’t make enough to save any money for my own business or to invest” excuses

I always tell them stories about people I know who came to the US with 17 dollars in there pocket, worked 2 jobs cleaning toilets, washing dishes, went to school at night, lived in a one room apartment (even when they started to make money), ate ramen noodles for 6 years, never had a TV and used public transportation.

And now they own 26 businesses, an entire apartment building, an 8 bedroom house in northern VA, 4 luxury cars, a condo in Hong Kong, have millions in investments and 2 kids in Harvard.

And after hearing that they still make excuses, “That is a different situation, I wouldn’t be able to do that because I am (insert your skin color here), I just couldn’t work 2 jobs and go to school like that I have a girlfriend, that’s a different situation”.

It is this simple; America is the easiest country in the world to become wealthy.

Why?

All you have to do is work really hard and go to the free public library and read “books”.

If you’re an American and you are not wealthy, You are poor because you choose to be! You could be rich in 4 years, but you won’t be because YOU ARE A LAZY SACK!

kilroy

If you’re an American and you are not wealthy, You are poor because you choose to be! You could be rich in 4 years, but you won’t be because YOU ARE A LAZY SACK!

coming from a family that was far from wealthy, i can testify that you obviously don’t have a fucking clue what you are talking about. certainly there are a lot of people who aren’t well to do because of their own lack of will, but there are also plenty of people who are poor because of no fault of their own. medical problems, supporting a family (not just parents too. certainly you have known at least one kid who worked to help the family make ends meet), etc.

if you were someone i knew personally, i’d be a bit insulted for you to make a statement like that. but since clearly you are ignorant to the plight of some of the working poor, i guess i just can’t take the remarks seriously.

ROB
      Keymaster

I think most people have realised that there will never be equality of wealth. The best that a country can strive for is equality of opportunity.

ok

BTW, my statement does not include people that have chosen to do charitable work with there lives instead of chasing a buck.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.