Yo!

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Yo!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Stiv

Hey all! I just dropped in to say Hello and to let you know I’m still about and kicking, not so much in the forums anymore but fortunately/unfortunately life has changed dramatically for me in many ways and in all accounts so the world travel for now is on hold…BUT I’m trying to hold down the fort on the Polo’s Bastards Facebook page so DO feel free to stop in and render your opinions or post cool stuff on Facebook too! Not only *I* would enjoy that but I also think the Bastardly rabble on that end would enjoy it also!

All the best
      Stiv :D

ROB
      Keymaster

There’s some random stuff on it but it’s aways entertaining, Stiv!

Stiv

You know Rob, I’ve been experimenting with that damn page and the funny thing about that venue is that the pure travel stuff doesn’t always generate the most interest! Understand that I try very hard to keep it themeatic to the *Mission statement* as it were but sometimes a good change up is what gets peoples attention.

Anyway thanks for being so supportive and letting me have fun with it!

Best,
      Stiv

Penta2
      Participant

It’s lovely to see you here again.

khalampre

Stiv, good to know that you are still kicking. I have laid off the forums a lot as of late as well. I do want to thank you for guiding me along a bit with photography. I am not great, but some of the pix I took in Iraq a few years ago were used in my Uni’s mag. I will see if I can find the PB FB page.

Cheers,

CK

ROB
      Keymaster

Good to see you still kicking too khalampre

Kapa

I’ve been very absent from PB’s of late too- not that anyone noticed :o Hey Stiv, I get your PB feeds on facebook and they’re are always entertaining. Keep it up….

Penta2
      Participant

Welcome back!

ROB
      Keymaster

Jesus, I thought our high standards kept the riffraff out.

rickshaw92
      Participant

Good to hear you are well Stiv. Take care guv.

Penta2
      Participant

Welcome back Rickshaw too.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.