• Author
      Anonymous

Testing out. Is this any good? :twisted:

Anonymous

How does this look?

kramer

talking to yourself again, Rob?

Anonymous

Ok guys – we have a new message board. It is hosted on our server and so you shouldn’t get anymore of those annoying pop-up adds. You can also send private messages , emails etc apparently.

I still have to do a bit of work on it so it might look a bit different in a few days.

If there was any info on the old board that you wanted then the address is:

http://pub9.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=724637939&cpv=1

Copy and paste that address into your browser.

Enjoy!

Sheeez, minimum 13 years of age??? You guys run a tight board….

Hell, that’s half the BFC!

:lol:

Anonymous

Yep – we had to lower it from 15 so Kramer and I would sneak in over the bar!

Anonymous

Good job as always and thanks. How come I get this feeling that the fourth face down on the left column looks very similar to SpamHog? If he just had a beer in his hand it would be complete!

rickshaw92
      Participant

Cool new board ROB :D Hey I was wondering, do you find yourself deleting many posts?

Anonymous

Spamhog with a beer eh? That kinda freeaks me out.

Rickshaw: I have only deleted double posts up to now. I think the whole IP number being on public display really deters people from being idiots. We actually have a lot more control with this board. We can get IP numbers, restrict use or ban people etc. And no ads!

If you guys have any suggestion for the board or site in general. hen feel free to let them be known!

Anonymous

Good job with the new board guys.

Medevac

Yep, looking good ROB.

NGrubeck

Looking good,

thanks for providing such a pleasant, use-forums-only-to-post-crap-idot-free place to hang out…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.