MILF runs amok

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble MILF runs amok

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      spamhog

Okay now that I may have figured this thing out lemme try a post

MILF have been tearing up Western Mindanao especially Zamboanga penninsula last few days, this is traditionally NOT their territory. This may be an attempt to move down the archipeligo to hook up with supporters in ARMM. Zambo is a traditionally christian enclave. Still retain a language called “chavochano” that is about 60% spanish.

Met up with some AFP 7th infantry a few days back, they had been trained by US snipers on the 50 cal baret, (I asked them if they knew a guy called Jefe who could drink a lot and shoot well but they said all Americanos do that) anyhow these guys were just ITCHIN to go west and try out their new toys.

MILF has been kidnapping a lot of civilians lately doing the human shield thing. Peace talks are definitely back bruner , some are advocating all out war. Govt announced a P 50 million reward for certain MILF leaders (thats one million US folks), they have arrest warrants over the two Davao bombings. Grapevine says they are hiding in Indo or Malayasia, probably Sabah.

Enjoyed the piece on Songkran, wish I was there, made me wanna Rum wong, anyhow hope this post goes through, can hardly see the words, print is soooo small, hope the spelling turns out right

:?: Spamhog :x

Anonymous

Thanks for the updates on Phils Spamhog. Good to have the inside goss from someone there. Keep ’em coming!

I increased the font size at your suggestion – hope you can see it better! I can control most element of this forum so let me know what you want changed.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.