Kurdistan Travel Guide

Home Forums Polo’s Rabble Kurdistan Travel Guide

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I am working on a travel guide for K-Stan, I spend a ton of time there these days so I figure I could throw together something for PB’s

Any suggestions for what I should include would be sweet yo

James G

ROB
      Keymaster

How much does a Big Mac cost? ;)

You contracting up that way?

I a up there a few days a week, everything is migrating up north in preparation for the impending Iraqi civil war

And no Mc-D’s but I did find the best hamburger joint in K-stizzy

-JITW

rickshaw92
      Participant

Drinkin places.

rickshaw92
      Participant

You know what would be way cool James? A ATF chapter. Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.

Alcohol. Whats the low down on the local fire water? What kinda of local brews are available and whats the alcohol content? How much are they and where the fuck can I get a cold one?

Tobacco. I gave the smokes up almost 3 years ago but a trip through the mid east aint complete with out going to the local seesha joint for a smoke, coffee or tea and a few games of backgamon. When I did smoke it would have been nice to know what the local smokes were like in advance. I used to like my smokes raunchy, not that light shit that the women folk smoke. Also where to get real Marlboros and not the shitty made in China knock offs.

Firearms. Where are the toys and how much is it going to cost? 30 bucks for 30 rounds in Phnom Phen is a bit rick for my blood as the same 30 bucks will get me 30 beers and I got to play when I was in the army reserves but I am sure many others would love to get there Rambo on.

If guide books had a chapter like this it would be the first thing I would look at.

An ATF travel guide – that is the best fucking idea I have ever stolen and claimed I thought of I have ever heard!

~JITW

rickshaw92
      Participant

@jamesintheworld wrote:

An ATF travel guide – that is the best fucking idea I have ever stolen and claimed I thought of I have ever heard!

~JITW

8)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.